The Ontotext Cognitive Cloud provides:
- A scalable semantic graph database-as-a-service and analytics – GraphDB Cloud.
- Enterprise text analysis services for news, life sciences and social media.
- Access to knowledge graphs such as DBpedia, Wikidata and GeoNames.
- Secure and fully managed service.
Usage in euBusinessGraph
The main data hosting provider for the Data Marketplace.
- Installation guide
- User guide
- API documentation
- Software license
- GraphDB Cloud is proprietary software with freemium business model. Users can create free of charge databases with full functionality. The only limitation is the amount of data that can be indexed by the database. This model will allow potential data providers to evaluate the service and provide small subsets of their data for testing purposes. Then those providers can be converted to paying customers. The accumulation of many small data providers that are using the system free of charge will gradually lead to the creation of a critical mass of data, enabling meaningful searches for data consumers.
- Source code repository
- GraphDB Cloud is proprietary software with freemium business model.